.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happiness.

Like the title says. That's exactly what I'm feeling.

It's day 6 of my fast and I can't feel anymore motivated. I haven't stepped on the scale, but when one isn't eating, it's obvious they'll lose weight. So I have absolutely no doubts.

I've still been debating about writing a bit about what has happened since I haven't been around. But I've decided not to. The blog is purely for positive, encouraging thoughts. No more negatives. And talking about some of the things that happened, about three months ago, would be contradicting that positive aura.

Of course, after that month of January, things could not have been any better. Like I mentioned in my last post, my boy is back in my life. And I'd be lying if I said he wasn't the most important person in my life, because he really is. He's taking care of me, all while I do this. I appreciate it, that he's being so opened minded. I told him I was blogging again, and I don't know if he's reading, but if you are, I'm going to prove to you that the blog won't upset you anymore. Things are different now. :]

Also, because I absolutely love the drink and it is the healthiest and best tasting thing I have tried... I'm going to mention it. Skinny Water. No calories. No carbs. No sugar. No preservatives. Can you say replacement for half of my water? I think yes. It tastes JUST like juice, it's hard to tell that you're not drinking some sort of sugary drink. I suggest it to all of you. It's a better replacement for soda and coffee (one of them has natural caffeine for those of you that need that fix) and you'll feel better about drinking it. It's not one of those nasty powder drinks that you have to choke down I assure you. And replacing coffee is the best thing you could ever do. By drinking coffee, you lose many healthy vitamins in your body, which could cause many health issues. I never suggest drinking coffee on a regular basis if you're not eating (or even if you are!)

With that said, I am done blogging for the day. Buh bye. :]

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I like the last part about the coffee because it felt like you were writing that to me, hehe. Yesterday I had a bad experience with my usual coffee and I'm very disappointed in it.

    Glad you're staying positive. It's amazing that your boyfriend is as you said, open minded.

    wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hehe, actually I wasn't but now that you mention it, yes it's just for you. :] But I do suggest you find a replacement! That stuffs no good, and even worse when you barely eat anything.

    ReplyDelete