.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Monday, October 26, 2009

So there seems to be a bit of a trend going around with blogs and such. It seems other blogs that are also pro-ana seem to be looking for texting buddies. I figured I may as well join in on the fun, eh? Besides, it wouldn't hurt to have someone to relate to, I guess. Especially when food becomes a bitch, and taunts me. So, long story short, I'm looking for texting buddies. If you're interested, leave a comment with your email and I'll get back to you on that. I update pretty much daily, so it shouldn't take too long for me to contact you.

With the texting news aside, I'd like to announce that day one of fasting is almost over. I shouldn't say it is over yet, because I still have all night to avoid food in all ways possible. But, it's about three quarters of the way over. I still feel like a fatty, but once the first day is over, the rest of the days get easier and I'll only keep getting thinner. I kinda wanted to exercise earlier, but my fat lazy ass changed its mind and I only jumped on the trampoline for about 15 minutes instead of going for a run. Major fail. Someone kick my ass into gear, will ya?

I'm stoked for Halloween day. No, not for the candy; Fuck the candy. I'm stoked for my weight loss by then. It'll feel so nice to get into my old, favorite pair of jeans again without my hip flab hanging out all over the place. It's gonna be hot. Of course, they aren't a size zero, but I've gotta be grateful for something until then. ♥

My boyfriend tried to buy me a sub and a sugary drink today when he came to pick me up from school. He told me I was jerk for not letting him buy me something, joking of course, but I just stuck my tongue out at him. The only good part about hanging out with him is he's not the type of person who eats for entertainment. Like, when we're together, we totally forget about food. The only time he tries to force feed me is when my stomach growls like a fucking lion. He won't let me refuse food then. Usually I can get away with it by saying, "Oh I'm not hungry, just have an upset stomach!" I kind of feel bad, because he cares a lot about me, already. We just recently starting dating... so he has no idea about my whole eating issue. I'm kind of afraid to tell him. He keeps telling me I'm beautiful, he likes me the way I am, and that I am NOT fat. If I tell him, I don't want him to freak out and be like "I don't want my girl to eventually be skin and bones... gross." and break up with me. Which I'm probably exaggerating there a bit but still... I don't even know how to tell him. I want him to support me but that's never happened, ever.

Is it true that vitamins don't become deficient until 30 days of not getting any in the body? I read that somewhere, and that is fabulous news to know for the future, but I want to justify it. I just realized, it'd be faster to google it. Guess I'll get on that.

Think thin, babes. We're all a size zero. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment