.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I completely need to turn my mindset around.

With my period just hitting me, I've been so miserable. I've taken it out on my mom, brother, boyfriend, friends... They all hate me for it. And for some reason, the mood swings are worse than normal. I can't even control it. My boyfriend bluntly told me I was a bitch today. Yeah, I died inside a little bit. I ended up coming home and sleeping until 8 o'clock. I had nothing better to do, and it was the only thing that kept my mind off those words. For some reason, the hostility kind of inspires me not to eat. That sounds so strange.

As far as Halloween, I think I'm going to make up some bullshit excuse not to eat any candy and just keep fasting that day. I know I'll regret eating it, and besides, I've had sooo much candy the last few days that I'm all candied out. It's bad. Aside from that, I almost want to test myself to see how long I can keep fasting. My longest was about three days, but I know I have the potential to go longer. Oh it'll feel soooo good too. I love the empty, light, jittery feeling.

My mom just put my dog down. I feel kind of bad because I influenced it. The dog is known to be a biter, and he's a bite dog so it isn't just a nip or anything. It's a full out bite. A think about a year ago he bit my mom and destroyed a nerve and made her bleed. He also bit some guy here a few months ago, who was roughin' around with him. Last night he bit me because I tried to pull a blanket out from underneath him. My mom said that it was the last straw, we had to put him down. The good news is, he's an old dog and he was kind of sick any way. We were probably doing him a favor, but I can't help but miss him any way. The house just seems like it's missing something, you know?

I've been asleep all day, to avoid food, so I'm completely not tired now. I don't know what to do with myself, and writing doesn't seem to be an option because I don't have much to say. Hahah, I love how I write these long ass posts and I don't even have any viewers. None that are following, at least. Oh well, someone will be bound to stop by and read something eventually.

Think thin, babes. And think size zero. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment