.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I will be back in a few weeks. I'm not physically going anywhere, I'm just staying away from blogger. I've contemplated stopping my blog and forgetting about it, for certain reasons I don't want to talk about. But I just thought I'd let you all know that the idea was in my mind and that I'm taking a break for a little while. Sadly I won't be able to keep up with all your blogs, but I wish all of you luck and hope that everything you want is attained.

With love, from me.

PS. In case you were wondering about me, I am doing very well. I'm very happy and things only seem to be getting better for me. I'm not leaving on account of anything bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment