.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

So I kind of have a thinspiration.
But I won't go into that.
:]

I will, however, go into my plan of new weight loss. Extremely and utterly unhealthy, but hey, this isn't the doctor's office here. My goal (and it will be reached this time, it has to) is to be 110 pounds before February 15th. President's week vacation. That gives me, what? Like a month? Sixteenish pounds in a month. Cake. No pun intended.

According to this weight loss calculator thing, I'm only allowed about 211 calories a day if I do decide to eat. Oh, and that's without exercise. Again, doable. But I will be exercising as well, so I'll probably take in about 500. With school, I won't have to eat. And if I MUST eat, I'll save those calories for dinner. Sounds like a lovely plan to me.

And while I'm excited about this, I'm still sick. I should not have attempted eating last night, because it only made me feel worse. Blah. Just another reason not to.

2 comments:

  1. So you kind of have a thinspiration? Like, someone you know that's super slim?

    This project gets ME stoked. It seems pretty simple. Be sure to be aware of your triggers and have and encouragement plan/buddy to keep things moving along. Call it a plan B or whatever.

    Lovely layout, honestly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely a someone. :] He's 6'4, pretty darn handsome. Ahahah.

    I am stoked. And I want to do this. I'd love to just fast it out, honestly, but I don't know if I could pull it off that long without a single morsel of food. Not because I don't think I could function, but because people would worry. And you know what that does.

    ReplyDelete