.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So I unexpectedly got sick Monday morning. At two fucking AM. And while it's not how I planned to start my fast, that's how it started. I had absolutely no appetite for the fact of.. well, throwing it all up. So all I have been living off of is ginger ale. I can't seem to keep water down, which makes no sense to me, since this ginger ale hasn't cause any nausea. But regardless, I'm sick and home, and unhappy. Blah. At least I'll lose a few pounds.

I'd love to go back to sleep, but I slept for about 24 hours straight yesterday. So I'm finding it hard to sleep again. I guess I'll catch up on some blogs and try and ignore this pounding headache.

1 comment:

  1. Headaches are the worst...
    I hope you get better soon!
    Be happy <3

    ReplyDelete