.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Friday, January 1, 2010

I wish my life was more like a romance movie. Where everything seems to end up okay in the end. Where romance actually exists in everyone, and love just seems more like a dream. Where sex is portrayed as a steamy, passionate moment. Where a first kiss seems like it could stop the world. But that's only in movies.

And never in my life have I ever experienced a moment where the person you want most just arrives at your door unexpectedly, greets you with the most passionate, apologetic kiss, and makes your heart melt.

That's only in movies.

... or it might help if I didn't live in the middle of fucking no where.

I just made myself laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment