.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Thursday, December 31, 2009

To make you happy...

two cups of spicy spinach - 200
two oranges - 120
chocolate(unsweetened cocoa)covered strawberries - 100
apple - 80
tortilla chips and salsa - 250
two mallo cups - 120
four peppermints - 75
two starburts(I decided more wasn't worth the calories... I need to give them away) - 20

Exercise:
Elliptical - 150

Total: 815

Felt like a binge.
And wasn't vegan.
Hey, it wasn't technically new years when I ate the shit.
fml.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's good to get it out of your system
    before the new year I guess, right? =)

    I took a look at your vegan blog. I hope it
    goes well! I was once a vegetarian =D it
    didn't work well for me, hehe, so I wish you
    the best. Oh, but you've been vegan before,
    right? Hopefully it comes easily for you again!

    ReplyDelete