.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day Four.

Hello everyone.

I hope everyone had a really great holiday. I wasn't able to post much over these past few days. Unfortunately, I ended up eating, but it's a bit hard to get out of it when there are over a dozen people offering you food. But I started my fast on Saturday, after Christmas and today is Tuesday, day four. I haven't got on the scale, so I have no idea how much I weigh. Somehow, I've managed to sit in this house with left over cookies, pie, and the likes, without having a single craving for any of it. I think I've just 'cookied' myself out. The fast is going pretty good, and I feel great. Not lethargic, no nausea, nothing. So I plan on keeping it up until the new years. I told mom about it. She said as long as I'm feeling okay, she won't say a word. But the second I don't feel good, she's feeding me. Fair enough.

I'm finding myself really happy with the subtle changes in the mirror, even if they are subtle. I'm curious how much I weigh, but I'll wait because if I weigh myself and it's bad, I'll want to eat. And if I weigh myself and it's good... I'll want to eat. Hahah. So I'll wait. I'm finding myself to be just over all happier lately. It's nice to not be bitched at all the time.

Oh, and I had a fabulous birthday as well. That was on the 27th, so I'm 17 now. It seems like such a big number, even though I don't feel any older.

Lastly, I see I have a few new followers. :] Boy, I've come a long way from the time I started my blog until now. I'll have to check up on the new stalkers and stalk them back. Hahahah.

Happy Holidays, pretties.

No comments:

Post a Comment