.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

GROUP FAST: Listen up and join in!

All right. Enough fucking moping around. It's time to do something that will make me happy. I'm craving a competition. A group fast. A fast that will go through Christmas, all the way until the New Year. A fast that will make us skip those holiday sorrows of binging on cookies and food because... we won't be eating it. :] Who is with me?

December 23rd - January 1st.

Rules:
1. Communication is key! Leave a comment here letting us know you'll be participating. Update your blog daily with how you're doing, we all want to hear and support you. I'll add everyone to a list on my sidebar, who is participating.
Edit: As much as you possibly can! I understand it's the holidays and that means we are busy. But we'd still like to hear from you.

2. The fast may consist of any liquid beverage. Coffee, tea, water, whatever works for you. Personally, I'm going to stick to water. Tends to work the best.

3. Have fun. :] And don't give in to those holiday cravings!

10 comments:

  1. I would sooooo love to do this sounds like fun!!

    email me

    alice.mybody.105@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Count me In!! I'm not sure If I can update everyday during the fast, but I will try my best too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo, I'm in! :) I'm not sure if I can blog every day (at least until after Christmas), but let's do our best. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a blast, but I'm recovering. Teeempting...I like what you've done to the place.

    And sincerely, Merry Christmas, girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to see you all interested! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Anon B. said.. it's tempting in
    some aspects....

    *shy* But my resolution is to only
    be willing to destroy me. I don't
    want to be apart of a group thing..
    sorry.

    If it weren't for a month ago, I
    would consider.. for my own benefit.

    Now I feel too shy to write anything
    else... I'm sorry if I offended anyone
    in any way....

    *hug*

    [Delete if you want.. =)]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry you weren't feeling well though
    about your other actions =( But do as you
    must.

    I wish you a Merry Christmas, love =)
    Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in on it for the most part. Christmas may be tough with fam but I can guarantee not eating outside that obsticale.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I still join??--I just found out about this =(

    pana43.blogspot.com <<<

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, you're more than welcome to join! Sorry I got to your post a little late. :]

    ReplyDelete