.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just a heads up. I started a second blog for my new years resolution. I mean, after new years, I plan on ACTUALLY eating. But I'm returning to a strict vegan diet for my health. So as a way to enjoy my meals, the other half of my resolution is to learn how to cook for myself and my family(and anyone else who'd like to come over for dinner ;]). So, take a look, maybe even follow.

http://veganrecipegirl.blogspot.com/

By no means does this new blog mean I'm quitting this one. I'm still going to be around, posting like usual. But go take a look at the new one. When new years comes around, I'll be posting the recipes to my nightly experimental dinners.

I guess until I find something else to keep me busy, my nose will be buried in a cookbook for a while. :]

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm definitely going to follow your second blog. I'm not a vegan but close to it: i'm lacto-ovo-vegetarian. My cooking skills sucks so your blog may motivate to cook more and better too, haha. :P

    I made a new year resolution too: i stop fasting and start to eat 4-5 meals a day. I'm tired of my ednos-behaviour 'cause it doesn't help me in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's completely what I want to do. I'm fasting out the new year, and then I'm done. And I'm going to be on a strict vegan diet, hence my cooking. :]

    I'm pretty excited to start eating again though. I've been reading some recipes, and everything sounds delicious. I love vegetables and fruit sooo damn much.

    ReplyDelete