.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Some times it's really hard to feel good enough. As of late, with my eating, I've been quite disappointed in myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm fabulous at hiding it. The fact that I've gained weight and the fact that I'm miserable about it. I'm sure people can see it, anyway. I haven't posted a blog about weight loss in quite a while but I feel like I need to. I'm trying really hard to make my boyfriend happy with me, but I think it's making me hate myself. My progress is being pushed farther and farther away. Eating? What am I doing? It's not just normal eating. It's crazy eating, every day. I eat things, just because they're there. I know I'm not hungry, but I do it anyway. And it's garbage food. I may as well just not eat, because either way, I'm getting about the same amount of nutrients. None.

I've adapted the idea that food is something to do, something to keep me busy.
What am I doing?

I need someone to shove the word fat in my face. I need motivation.

1 comment:

  1. It happens to all of us sometimes. You can get back on track though. You need to be happy with you, and if you aren't happy now then you need to make the changes that will. Anyways, I'm always here if you need someone to help you through.

    ReplyDelete