.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Group Fast: Day One

I had a fabulous fast day and just an over all day.

Today, I got my license and that was definitely a huge mood lifter. Although I didn't get to drive till later, so I worked out, cleaned and took a short nap.

Later, when I went out, I met my grandma for dinner at Tim Horton's. Don't worry, I didn't eat anything. She looked at me a little funny when I only got a water, but she didn't push food on me. While I wasn't expecting anything good to come out of it, there definitely was. :] Buuut, I won't go into that. Ahahahah.

So now I'm home. The house is full of cookies and I think I just have myself convinced that I don't feel good, so I haven't eaten any. Yay me.

3 comments:

  1. I love that Grandma's are totally oblivious
    to eating patterns. It's great to know that
    they really don't know about EDs 8\

    And thanks for the comment.

    And thanks for letting me know I can join
    if I want to.. I've seriously been thinking
    about it.. but it's really really tough for
    me to decide if I should....
    Even though I hate saying this to people now
    days.. I hope you find happiness in this if
    you really love it. You deserve to be happy.

    I love you! *kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a merry christmas, stay strong

    sweetheart!

    Kate lunacy.
    beautiful-lunacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete