.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Sunday, December 6, 2009

I know I said I wasn't going to blog. I'll correct myself. I'm going to take a break about blogging about the eating thing. I'm done. I'm going to eat normal, no matter what it means. But right now, I'm blogging for closure.

I just need to vent. It's been a stressful weekend. Everything has just been really confusing, unsettling and upsetting. I don't know how to deal with anything without having someone to comfort me. And I don't really have anyone.

I don't know, now that I started typing, if I even really want to talk about anything. Ugh. I'm just so messed up.

My heart hurts again. I blame the ED. And to those of you who suffer from this too, do yourselves a favor; Don't tell anyone. It will come back to bite you in the ass later. No matter how much someone says they'll support you, in the end... They won't.

So it's all over now. I'm going to do whatever it takes to give it up, I guess. If it makes him happy. It'll probably be better for me too... I hope. I'd smile a little more if he was here though.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* I'm glad you're not staying away. And
    it's a good thing to not constantly blog about
    the eating stuff.. hehe, hypocrite here, but
    it's unhealthy....

    What happened? Why such a dramatic change?
    Explain what you mean by "don't tell anyone"
    in your own words, I mean, tell me about "they
    won't". =( Sounds so horrible....

    Awe *hugs again*

    ReplyDelete