.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Saturday, November 21, 2009

As said in my previous blog, the four day group fast starts today. :] I'm excited. I'm totally stoked and have high spirits for this. Sippin' some delicious water right now, as I type.

Good luck to those who are participating (Looks like it's just Anamarie so far, and looking forward to more.).

EVEN if you read the post late, don't hesitate to join in for a shorter period of time anyway. We'd still be glad to have you, even if it's not the full four days.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad about this. Guys keep going on! If you need me for encouragement, let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Semira,
    Where do we stand on black coffee?? :)
    Good luck today! I'll be checking in on the blog way more than usual to keep me focused, so I'll probably talk to you really soon.

    Yay I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee is a stimulant, there fore I'd suggest not. I want this to be a completely pure fast. For the mind, body, and the scale. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhh I don't know if I can live without stimulants - I've already drank two cups of [organic] black tea, and I smoke, too. Hmm. Well, we'll see about the coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not going to kill you if you have some, it's your body and i wouldn't want you to restrict something that you know you'll need. Don't worry too much, it's just a fast, not life or death.

    So long as no food is involved, I suppose. :]

    ReplyDelete