.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Sunday, November 29, 2009

So I've done some thinking. With the elyptical here (though not set up), I won't feel so guilty about eating. I can exercise, and eat, and still lose weight. And with making a promise to my boyfriend that I wouldn't fast for more than two days at a time, I'm going to be doing just that... fasting only two days out the week, and eating normally the rest. Normally as in... 1200-1500 calories. I know, it sounds disgusting, but I'm really trying to fix my problem. For me, so I don't have to watch my hair start to fall out or my nails crack from lack of nutrients. For my boyfriend and my family and my friends, so they don't have to worry about me anymore.

I want to start to enjoy life, not let food control it.

I know fasting still won't help. But this is a process that's going to take time. I'll start slow, until I'm completely back on a healthy track. For now, I'm going to keep fasting but try to keep it to a minimum. And maybe, if I'm successful, I can be somewhat of an inspiration for others to try and help themselves, while still being thin just like we all want. :]

So here's to a hopefully healthy week. Tomorrow and Tuesday will be a fast, the rest of the week will be filled with eating. I cringe at the thought of it, but I'll try and get used to it.

For you, baby.

1 comment:

  1. You know what? You are so brave.
    It will work for you. With a
    good amount of exercise and eating
    healthy, you will still be able
    to maintain your physique. and
    hopefully in time, if you let
    yourself be, you can be happy.

    For any amount of recovery, it
    starts off slow. You don't have to
    go full out recovered all at once,
    so I like the way you're doing it
    now.

    I wish you the best.

    *hugs*

    By the way, you will definitely be
    seen as an inspiration for others
    who are trying to recover. Get your
    story out there!

    ReplyDelete