.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day one went fabulously. Quick and painless. And hungerless.

So I'm pretty happy it's day two. Although day two never holds much weightloss, I'm still glad day one is over with. I got on the scale and was 130 on the dot (I'm not surprised with my two days of binges prior to the fast. Ugh). But I usually lose about two pounds a day so I'm not too worried, having three more days to go. I should lose about 6 more pounds, I'm assuming. I can't wait to be below 125 again. And after the fast, no sugar. Even when I was eating all last week, but having no sugar, I kept losing weight. So I'm going to stick to that, and maintain my 120's weight. And it won't be hard, because I really didn't have much of an appetite at all eating veggies and meat. Oh yeah, meat.

No more vegetarian here. But no, I'm not going back to eating pounds and pounds of unhealthy red meat. I'm sticking to fish and chicken, the healthy stuff. And still, only in moderation. But just thought I'd let you all know, just so you're not like "WHAT?! MEAT?!" because yes, I'm eating it again.

My mom kinda makes me laugh. She asked if I was fasting yesterday. I didn't feel like lying, so I just said yes. She knows I get grumpy, so she was like "Okaaay! I'll leave you be then." Later, she comes back complaining about how I never tell her when I start my fast. When I asked why, she said "So I can fast tooo!". Oh mom.

So with day one out of the way, day two is in progress. :]
I'll post another if somethin' goes on today.

4 comments:

  1. omg I totally dreamt about food all night, too. It's kind of like drinking dreams for me. Since I'm not supposed to drink at all I'll wake up and be terrified that I relapsed. Last night I woke up at 2 am after dreaming about oatmeal cookies from work and was like, "But I'm not supposed to eat!!!"
    Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahaaaaa, your mother is totally oblivious
    to your ED? Sorry I found the quote thing about
    your mother to be hilarious!

    Oh sorry, i would fast with you, but I know that
    I would just end up a failure in the end and
    totally embarrassed while the rest of you
    SUCCEED!

    I've been away so sorry I couldn't post and see
    what you were up to =(

    By the way.. you said something about us either
    being your friend or just a follower =)
    Count me in as a friend! Just to clarify things!

    *hugs*

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, friend. :D
    Hahah. It's really nice to have people who share this ED. None of my friends know, except one, and she doesn't understand it. She's like "Why can't you just eat?"

    My boyfriend knows but.. he gives me a hard time about it. So my blog is kind of a place that I'm comfortable talking to you guys about all of it. It's really help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to be understood. To understand is
    a vital key in life to keep us happy.

    Sorry your friend doesn't understand.. I have
    plenty of those.

    I'm glad writing has helped you. It has helped
    me as well most definitely and it has really
    become quite a hobby haha. Keep blogging if it
    keeps you happy!

    xx

    ReplyDelete