.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Friday, November 20, 2009

So, I know I JUST posted. Not to get spammy, but I have more to say.

My mood just completely flipped around. Oh how I love reading other blogs. I don't know why, it's just really motivating. And, since starting the blog, I'd say I've made a few "friends" - followers, but saying friends makes me feel like we're closer hahah - and I thought maybe doing something "together" would be fun. Yeah?

A fast.

Let's do a fast up until the day before Thanksgiving. Who's up for it? I totally know that all of you are capable of doing it, and I think if it's something we're doing simultaneously, it'll be more likely to get done. I'd love to do a longer one, but come on - it'll be Thanksgiving. And there's no getting out of eating there. So here's the plan:

Start of the fast: November 21st.
End of the fast: November 25th, on Wednesday morning.

Rules:
  • Only water, or natural tea. No diet sodas, nothing with fake sugar in it.
  • We must communicate every day - post a blog about how it's going and we'll all check in. :]
  • If you're going to participate, leave a comment so we CAN read your blogs.
  • At the end of the fast, repost new comments on this same post with how much weight you lost and any other positive changes.
  • No cheating! Well... I guess, even if you do, there's nothing we can do about it. This is a matter of getting a few people together and successfully completing a fast.
Let's do it girls!

(I hope everyone sees this before they wake up in the morning and eat! :o I'm the only loser her checks her blogger a million fucking times a day.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Darlin'

    It sounds crazy but I'm doing it with you!!

    I haven't done a real fast in years. I'm going to seriously need your help for the first couple of days. :)

    Check in with you tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete