.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I really wish I had some viewers. I mean, of course, I'm writing for my own purposes: to vent, to complain, without being complained back to about how much I complain. hahah. But it always seems to make me feel better when I have readers. Readers who offer advice, share my problem and can relate, or who are just interested in reading. I have like... no idea how to GET readers, but I hope that some come along soon, I want some blog friends. :] Speaking of that, I'm still looking for some ana texting buddies.

To finish the week off, I'm gonna start a fast tomorrow. I'm hoping for this one to be just as long - if not longer - as last weeks. Boy that felt good. I ate so much today, too. It was bad. Lots of cheese too, which really bothers my stomach. I don't know why I eat it, because my stomach completely fails at digesting it and I usually vomit the next day. Blah. I'm afraid to go to school, because I might get sick. I guess I'll just stay home. It'd be nice to try and get my boyfriend to skip with me... Mmm, fun.

Speaking of the boyfriend, I'm really starting to appreciate him. He's so sweet lately. Like, he'll bother to try and feed me, but if I say no, he doesn't keep on my ass about it. He just says, "Okay babe." and leaves it at that. He doesn't pry, he doesn't pressure me, he just accepts it. I haven't told him about my eating... then again, I'm sure it's not hard to figure it out. I'm just not sure I want to come out and say it. It's one thing for him to assume, it's another for him to know... and judge me. He says he loves me though. I don't know, it's only been a couple weeks. It seems early but... I feel like I've known the kid all my life. Is that weird?

Blah. I'm so uncomfortable with this full of a stomach. I wish I could make myself throw up, honestly I'd feel better. But I can't do it, no matter how far I shove a finger or two down my throat. Not that it's something I'd ever want to get in the habit of doing, but I'm sure you've had your bad days where you've felt this disgusting before; Those days that throwing up would just make you're stomach feel a lot better. Not to purge it. I'm not a purge-er. I hate throwing up. It makes me cry and stuff. Maybe I'm just a big baby.

So, if there are any viewers, please start to follow publicly! I'd like to see and hear from all of you. It's wonderful to get to know people just like me, to relate. But for now, I think I'm done with my rant. I'm sleepy, and I think I might hit up some WoW before I try and get some sleep. Yes, that's right, I play World of Warcraft. Sue me. Hahahah.

Think thin everyone, we're that much closer to size zero. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Haha, it's funny that you mention not having
    readers because that is exactly what I wanted
    to write about but well.. didn't? (For lack of
    what I was trying to get at....)

    Me=New Follower

    =D

    ReplyDelete