.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Saturday, November 21, 2009

So far, the day has been completely in control. Aside from hunger pangs, which I'm used to ignoring, I haven't had a single craving for anything.

Thankfully, to keep me busy, I had my five hour course for driving this morning. I took it reluctantly (for a SECOND time because I took my first one when I lived in Jersey) but at least it kept me from food. Now I'm sitting here home alone, really desperately wanting to make up another batch of cookies... but I'm refraining. Tea in hand, I'm typing up a blog hoping that it'll keep my mind on words and not food. I was hoping to go to the boyfriend's after the five hour, but he's not answering his text messages. Not sure what he's up to but... it's probably sleeping. So I'll just wait a couple hours until my mom gets home and go driving. That keeps me from eating too. I can't wait till tomorrow morning when I actually start feeling completely empty. And checking off a completed fast day on the blog is just so motivational and satisfying.

Keep up the work!

1 comment: