.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Sunday, November 15, 2009

So today was a rather good day. I controlled my food intake. I didn't really feel too hungry today. This morning I ate purely for the fact of getting something into my stomach. It felt like I still ate a lot today, but my calories managed to stay below 1000.

Breakfast: 25 total
broccoli - 25

Lunch: 190 total
A hand full of fresh spinach - 10
Apple Cider Vinegar(dressing) - 0
Some fuze drink thing - 180

Snack: 80 total
Apple - 80

Dinner: 660
Tuna sub - about 500, it was a small one.
10 salt and vinegar chips - 100
soup - 60
strawberries - 100
Total: 1055 calories
Exercise: -200 calories
Grand total: 855

So I didn't eat only veggies and tuna. BUT, I'm definitely proud of the number today. And I only counted calories for the pure sake of eating things that weren't on my list of allowed foods. Tomorrow is a fast, and then the next day will be another day of healthy eating, etc etc. So, we'll see how this works out for me. Because my control was a lot better today than it usually is.

2 comments:

  1. congrats! That is definitely not a bad amount.
    And heck, it was the first day of your new fast/
    eat plan.. so give yourself a break on what you
    ate.

    Good job =D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEy
    fist of all thnks for commenting my blog. it really helps to know that someone care enought to post you a lovley comment.
    Your boyfrind seems really nice and supporting and cares about you a lot.
    Anyways i am happy that you had a good day. i also had a good day 500cals. i fisch i could fast, but there are this problem of school and my noisy stomach

    Make your drams happen

    ReplyDelete