.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Monday, November 23, 2009

Watching overweight people eat is outrageously disturbing. It's not really something you notice unless you stop eating for a while, and pay attention to those around you that still are. They indulge so much in the food, as if it's something that only get temporarily. Clearly by their weight, you know that's not the case. They take large bites and eat rather fast (or sometimes you have those really huge people who eat really slow. I haven't figured out if it's because their arm weighs so much that it's just too hard to move quickly, or if they're savoring every bite because they'll be hungry in an hour again) and usually their helpings involve one or more EXTRA servings. Then later, they complain their gaining weight. Gee, really? Most claim "I only eat a little bit, I really don't eat that much, but I don't understand why I'm putting on the weight."

1. Either you eat like a fat cow and you just don't see it.
2. You eat the wrong foods, high calorie and unhealthy, which bulks up your calories to like... a million.
3. There is no such thing as the "See" food diet. If you see food, you CAN'T eat it if you want to lose weight.
4. In order for a diet to work, you have to stick to it for more than a day, dumbasses.
5. Don't talk about how you lost weight on a diet if you put it all back on by eating shit again. You just fail.

Wow, that was bitchy. Sorry, but it's been bothering me forever. I HATE people like this.
Fast day 3, regardless. Off to school I go.

1 comment:

  1. I posted something like this entitled "Do you know what really grinds my gears?"

    Thank you for this. It's boosted my mood that I'm not alone going crazy over it.

    ReplyDelete