.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ugh.

Sometimes I just don't want to eat, out of spite for something.
For days. Weeks.

Anyone else get like this?

I hate contradicting myself. Because if there was no consequence, no lectures, no anger or worry, I would starve myself to nothing.

But I'm trying not to.
I'm trying to make the rest of the fucking world happy with me.
God damn, I'm not going to like this change in habit.
I already feel it.

3 comments:

  1. Well I think that's what you call an eating problem. Anorexia literally tranlsates into "lack of apetite."

    I didn't quite understand the last part, label me slow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my previous post here, I talk about how I want to change how I eat. I want to eat normal.

    But then at the same time, I just wish everyone would leave me alone about it, because starving myself is what I really want too. If it means being thin... I'd rather do it.

    So I'm caught between health and thin. Which I guess is just the disorder itself talking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm at the same point as you are....
    The only thing standing between us is how we
    control ourselves. Do you want to be in charge
    of not eating, or by being healthy? Whatever
    makes you happiest.

    You can do anything you want *hugs*

    xx

    ReplyDelete