.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

So... this is completely random. But yesterday, my boyfriend played a song when he was driving me home and I nearly cried. It was just really emotional. It brings back memories, ones of being a child. Way back when I felt like I had no one, when I felt like I had only myself to rely on. Way back when I told my self everything would be okay, everything would be better when I grew up.

I guess they are progressively getting better. They still aren't perfect, but life is better than it was. I have lots to be grateful for, now, and I'm glad for that. I just wish I didn't struggle with this.

Anyway, here's the song. Enjoy it.



Hang on... Help is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment