.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So I think today I'm going to break my fast.
I know it's a day early, but I'll tell you why.

"I think you have an eating disorder."

I was mortified when those words came out of my mom's mouth this morning. I don't know what she's been reading on the internet, but something about anorexia must have come up when she searched about constant fasting and restrictions when it comes to eating. :P So I'm going to eat a little, to mask any sort of doubt that I might be lying about being "just fine" when it comes to eating. Still only going to have these drink mixes, and no solid food yet. But it'll keep her content at least. I'm just sad that I probably won't hit 124 tomorrow. I'm at 126 right now and I'm stoked. I already see a difference. I love feeling so tiny.

So, congrats to Anamarie for participating. I haven't heard from her in a couple days but if you read this before you finish your four days, I'd like to see how you're still doing! If not, then congrats so much on the four fasted days!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD.
    Well, you DO sort of catch on...
    Remember not to get too mad; she will probably ask questions and junk because she loves you. Ugh. Love is annoying.

    Just imagine for one second that she knew for sure. How would she react?

    God I love fasting. you wake up feeling...weak. But it's lovely. Divine.

    ReplyDelete