.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Sunday, November 15, 2009

So I've come up with a little plan, as far as eating, that will keep me and hopefully everyone around me happy, but at the same time I'll still be losing weight.

While reading the blog "The Chubby Pear" earlier this morning, she mentioned eating and fasting every other day in a previous post. My boyfriend never said I couldn't fast at all, just that he didn't want me fasting for five days straight. Understandable. And I'm definitely not looking forward to almost passing out again. No thanks. So I'm going to give that a try.

So, on fasting days - obviously - I won't be eating at all. Only water. On days where I'm allowed food, I'll only accept tuna, green veggies (and cauliflower because it's just delicious), and water. Possibly vitamins. Haven't decided, because those little fuckers lie and say there's no sugar in it. But in the label it says dextrose; A form of sugar. As far as calories, I'm not going to count them. They'll be practically non-existent if those are the things that I'm going to be eating anyway. I'll just eat when I'm hungry, and fast every other day. Maybe then I'll be able to control my binge habits a little better because I'll still be eating, and I won't be completely nutrient deficient. Also, on eating days, I'll involve some sort of moderate exercise. Aaaand since I exercised this morning... I guess it's an eat day.

Also, if my mom would figure out her paypal account, I could eventually get my nutrient shakes from Herbalife. Those things are so damn good and will make up for the lack of anything in my diet.

I guess that's all for this morning. I'm going to shower, and have some breakfast. Wow, saying that sounds so unfamiliar... I think the last time I had breakfast was about two weeks ago.

Well whatever. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds good =) And yes, it's way better than fasting for so many days straight.

    Sorry I couldn't write more.. too tired (8|
    and it's only 8:30pm....)

    I wish you much much luck!

    xx

    ReplyDelete