.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

- William Durant

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I absofuckinglutely hate waking up in the morning feeling sick. And the sickness is usually from my horrible eating habits the night/day before. Pizza. Wow. Tootsie rolls. Fail. Starburst gummies. Fml.

So not eating today was purely due to the fact that I felt like I was going to vomit until about 12:30 in the afternoon. I'm not complaining about not eating, but I can't say I enjoy feeling like a sick dog all day. I slept through two class periods, before my art teacher made my boyfriend drag me off to the nurse. I love how no other teacher offered to send me to the nurse, because half a dozen people told me I looked like death today. Oh well.

I feel a little better about telling my boyfriend about the whole situation. After a long talk about everything, he promised to do everything he could to support me... no matter what. It was really nice to hear someone say they just want me to be happy. I even went as far as to give him the blog info... I trust him with it. And I don't plan on changing anything that I say. I'm still going to say everything I normally would, even though he's reading. I'm not going to lie, or leave things out, or be fake. He said he could take it, so I'm going to continue writing what I write.

And hooray, for a follower!

That's all for today. The boyfriend is at the end of the bed, because I told him he couldn't read the blog until I had written it. So he's sitting behind the laptop, waiting patiently. Guess I better finish up for him, he wants to rage on some WoW. :]

Think thin, keep up the work.

1 comment:

  1. Ick. I hope you feel a bit better today!
    *hug*

    Wow, you have guts! I could never let
    anybody close to me (besides one exception)
    follow my blog! I give you credit! I
    hope it doesn't turn on you in the end
    (me being the fatalistic thinker that I
    am!) I will now knock on wood for you 8|

    Yay you!

    ReplyDelete